Time Tracking Software Activity Log
The time tracking software Activity Log is where company administrators and managers can view real-time employee activity and verify employee locations. The most recent activity is displayed at the top of the logsheet table with earlier activity below.
Location Type/Accept Values depend on the method an employee uses to log in/out and correct street addresses for Customers. When a location is captured from either a smartphone or dial-in (IVR) action, the valid values in Location/Type Accept are:
- Smartphone APP
- Phone IVR
In addition, if a street address has been entered for a customer and the employee is selecting a customer during log in, log out, or Check Point, the following values will be displayed by the Timesheet Mobile Geo Fence feature:
- At Site: APP The employee was at the customer or job site configured on the Customers page as validated by the location captured from their smartphone app.
- At Site: IVR The employee was at the customer or job site configured on the Customers page as validated by the location captured from their IVR dial-in.
- ### m From Site: APP The employee was ### meters from the customer or job site configured on the Customers page as validated by the location captured from their smartphone app.
- ### m From Site: IVR The employee was ### meters from the customer or job site configured on the Customers page as validated by the location captured from their IVR dial-in.
If a location is not captured, the following values will be displayed.
- Smartphone GPS OFF The employee has answered â€œNoâ€ to location services on the Timesheet Mobile smartphone app or has turned off the GPS on their device.
- No Location A location was not captured for an IVR dial-in, possibly due to:
- A supported carrier phone that the employee has not yet registered for location services (have the employee register their phone by calling 617-475-3177).
- An unsupported carrier phone an employee will be able to log in/out but no location information is available from unsupported wireless carriers.
- A supported carrier phone that has been registered but that is outside of the carrier’s coverage area (i.e. roaming) locations are not supported for roaming devices.
An example of a typical logsheet is shown below:
When the map for a selected log entry is clicked, a new tab will be opened and the location captured for the user action displayed on a map as shown below.
Time Tracking Software Activity Log Tutorial
Why choose us for employee time tracking?
- Works from any landline, mobile device or smartphone
- Jobsite geofencing with pinpoint accuracy
- GPS-enabled employee location verification
- A timesheet app that works in offline mode in poor signal areas
- Get online timesheets in real time
- Reliable cloud based service
- Punch Prompt® alerts for smartphone users
- Fully integrated with QuickBooks Online and Desktop
- Payroll export to ADP and Sage
- Free 24/7 Customer Support based in the USA