Employee and Contractor Scheduling
Administrators and Workgroup Managers can now set up employee and contractor scheduling. Set up single or recurring calendar events and workers will be reminded via the Timesheet Mobile app when the shift starts and ends. Scheduling works in conjunction with the smartphone app and is included at no extra cost.
On the dashboard, select Scheduling to drag and drop customers/jobs directly into your employee calendar. Here, you have the option to view up to 3 days at a time, which can be particularly helpful when looking at overnight shift hours. Click Job Calendar to reverse the view and see further into the week. Add Event allows you to create a recurring job.
To add recurring schedules, click the Add Event button.
You can also schedule workers from the employee or customer control panel. Open Control Panel for an employee to access scheduling tools.
Click on a day/time to schedule a shift.
On the smartphone app, employees can view their schedule and will get reminders to punch in/out for their scheduled shifts.
FREE 30 Day Trial. Try it now!
Start Tracking Employee Labor Hours And Locations.
QuickBooks Online Users:
Instantly import your Employees, Customers & Items.
Why choose us for employee time tracking?
- Works from any landline, mobile device or smartphone
- Jobsite geofencing with pinpoint accuracy
- GPS-enabled employee location verification
- A timesheet app that works in offline mode in poor signal areas
- Get online timesheets in real time
- Reliable cloud based service
- Punch Prompt® alerts for smartphone users
- Fully integrated with QuickBooks Online and Desktop
- Payroll export to ADP and Sage
- Free 24/7 Customer Support based in the USA