About Us, Security, and Privacy
Founded in 2010, Freedom Telecare, dba Timesheet Mobile, has developed innovative yet simple cloud based solutions that enable businesses to manage their mobile workforce. Based in Massachusetts with thousands of customers worldwide, Timesheet Mobile is the complete geofence enabled workforce management solution, enabling businesses to schedule and track their mobile employee’s projects, shift times, and locations.
Reliability and Security:
Information security and reliablility is a high priority at Timesheet Mobile, for both our data and our clients. We regularly increase our security standards to ensure that we meet the security requirements that allow us to be a recommended app for companies like ADP, Intuit, and Xero.
About our Infrastructure Security and Availability
- Software is written with security principles in mind to prevent XRF, CSRF, SQL injection and other common attacks.
- On an annual basis, our software and applications are audited by a third party to identify any vulnerabilities.
- All data between our servers and our clients is encrypted with at least 128-bit TLS.
- Data is kept secure with multiple servers housed in Tier 3 data centers that have
Strict Facility Security:
- 24-hour internal and external video surveillance, 90 day minimum retention policy
- 24x7x365 facility and network monitoring
- 24x7x365 security staff, strictly enforced security procedures
- Multiple mantraps with reinforced walls
- Biometric Scanners
- Visitors are escorted by authorized personnel at all times
and Standards Compliance:
- SSAE18 SOC1, SOC2, SOC3
- HIPAA Compliant
- PCI DSS
- All servers are hardened Linux installations, which are monitored in real-time and kept up-to-date with security patches.
- Multiple Tier-1 Service Providers
- 10- Gigabit Ethernet Per Carrier
- Redundant Cisco 3-Tier LAN
- 4 Carriers Providing Fiber Based Connectivity to Site
- Redundant Cisco & ARISTA Routers
- BGP Multipath Route Optimization
- We transmit, store, protect, and access all cardholder information in compliance with the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standard.
- Our services are housed in multiple geographically-diverse data centers, so Timesheet Mobile will keep running even in the face of a major natural or man-made disaster.
- We also perform daily off-site backups, so all client data is safe and available for restoration.
Employee Location (LBS) Privacy
Timesheet Mobile protects employee privacy and does not track employee’s location. Employee locations are ONLY captured when an employee Punches in or out in order to prove they were at the correct jobsite. Smartphone location services must be turned on and always running in the background for geofence punchprompt reminders and autopunch features to work. Geofencing reminds employees to punch in/out when the enter/exit a geofenced jobsite. Autopunch automatically punches employees in/out when they enter/exit a geofenced jobsite. Although your device is contantly monitoring your location in the background, it is never shared with Timesheet Mobile unless you punch in/out.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions:
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails
Customers will not be subscribed to a mailing list.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information or your company data. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Rights of European data subjects
In addition, if you are a resident of the European Union, you have the following data protection rights:
a) If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your Personal Information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “how to contact us” heading below;
b) You can also object to processing of your Personal Information, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Information or request portability of your Personal Information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details below;
c) Where Freedom Telecare derives the custody or control of the Personal Information through its customers, the customer will be the Data Controller and all requests for access to Personal Information should be forwarded through such Data Controller to Freedom Telecare;
d) You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please contact us using the contact details provided below;
e) Similarly, if we have collected and process your Personal Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent;
f) We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Freedom Telecare, LLC
P.O. Box 1562
Westborough, MA 01581