Mobile Timekeeping for the Energy Industry
For businesses providing field services in the oil, gas, coal, nuclear power and electrical industries, it is critical to keep track of mobile employees. These workers often immerse themselves in difficult and dangerous conditions. Timesheet Mobile™ accurately tracks their vital location information, even in areas where a cell signal isn’t viable. Our elite geofencing technology functions even when mobile data is turned OFF. This service is provided at no additional cost to our users.
Using any landline or mobile phone, professionals in these fields can easily log in and out of jobs and track individual tasks performed throughout the day. Smartphone users who download our free timesheet app have access to our Auto Logout feature, allowing them to quickly log into multiple jobs without needing to log out of prior jobs, minimizing the number of steps required for those visiting several sites per day.
By implementing our employee time tracking system, energy firms will increase employee compliance, eliminate timesheet errors and streamline the payroll process. Best of all, access to our highly accurate GPS geofence technology will help provide peace of mind for owners and managers who no longer have to guess where their workers are located at any given time.
Why choose us for employee time tracking?
- Works from any landline, mobile device or smartphone
- Jobsite geofencing with pinpoint accuracy
- GPS-enabled employee location verification
- A timesheet app that works in offline mode in poor signal areas
- Get online timesheets in real time
- Reliable cloud based service
- Punch Prompt® alerts for smartphone users
- Fully integrated with QuickBooks Online and Desktop
- Payroll export to ADP and Sage
- Free 24/7 Customer Support based in the USA